Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Nothing exciting

Well nothing super exciting is going on in my life today. It's another rainy day and I'm still getting through one day at a time. Talked to a guy yesterday who seems nice and shy, but I don't get my hopes up because we talk once. To be honest nothing really big has gone on with me. Just the same old same old. I think I'm just in winter mode again. It doesn't feel like spring where you want to get out and do things. I just want to do the same old same old. I'm trying to change that up, but well it doesn't seem like much has really changed.
 The joys of a home gym. Looks like he isn't wearing any type of underwear which is hot. He has a very nice build. Tons of beef on him. Guys like this make me melt so much.
 This is Trent Froster....or is it Forster... I use to always get that confused. He's a straight Aussie that was pretty popular awhile back. He went from being a clean face shaven guy, to a furry bear type almost over night. The last thing I've seen him in was for the Jake Cruise series straight guy for gay eyes where he fucked some chick. Will say he looked pretty old in that video. I think it was the tan he had,b ut haven't see him since then. Wonder what he's doing and/or looks like now.
 Love me some cowboys. Wouldn't mind a roll in the hay with this one.
Looks like this was taking from a webcam. Must say this guy has quite a thick dick. I'm sure no one ever left bed with him without limping. Then again some of the guys with the most interesting dicks seem to be bottoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment