Friday, April 12, 2013

I'm alive

Sorry for no post yesterday. I was in the middle of doing some nerd stuff and then work stuff came up and before I knew it, it was time to go. I'm playing the facebook game marvel avengers alliance and there is currently a special ops mission going on and there is a new part they added which is really time sensitive. If you don't get there early enough you miss out on a chance to face Ultron and get free lock boxes. If you don't play the game then you have no idea what I'm talking about and I'll just move on.
Today I was surfing through the videos when I cam across one that mention a situation that I'm pretty sure we all know. How often do you meet this nice guy (either online or in person) and you just hit it off. Then when you think it's going somewhere all of a sudden there's a curveball. He's actually with someone. We have all been there at one time or another. You talk to this guy who's really nice and what not, but just wish he was single or would break up with whoever he's with. That exact same thought process is why guys usually get off sites once they are in a relationship. I know that on Growlr I had changed my relationship status to in a relationship and I got hit on by almost every guy on there. One of which was bold enough to ask if I wanted to hook up. I told him no I'm in a relationship and he said well it said open relationship. I double check my profile and he doesn't say open relationship and told him such. Anyway it's why I try to avoid guys who are in a relationship. Even if it's open. That's just like taking a car on a test drive that belongs to someone else who isn't selling. If you love the ride, too bad. You have to go and find one of your own. Plus I can't help, but think that I wish the couple would break up, which is of course major negative karma points.
Now I'm not knocking those of you who do have an open relationship. That's between you and your guy or girl. I just know I don't have the self confidence to be in one. I would be worried too much that the guy I'm with found someone that they get along with better and is better in bed. I'd be constantly jealous. Not to mention I get too emotionally attached to guys I sleep with. Hell I'm still severing ties with Brock and Scott.
 Have you ever been with a guy that was so loud that you just had to cover their mouth while you were fucking. In theory there is no such thing as being too loud in bed, but well there is. For instance in an apartment there is for sure too loud. Then there is just being too loud and ruining the moment. If I'm doing a romantic slow fuck I don't want to keep here you screaming and yelling fuck me! fuck me! That's what I'm doing at my speed. Just shut up and take it.
 You all know my stance on guys like this. If the shirt is on then the pants are on. The only time it is acceptable to have your pants off and your shirt on is if I'm giving you a quick blowjob in the back room. Other than that, shirt is off at all times.
 Gotta love naked guys in robe. Easy access while also allowing for quick cover ups. You never know when that will come in handy. Plus it makes a guy all soft and fuzzy. I know personally I love to get blown while I'm in my robe.
See this is the only time when a shirt is completely appropriate. Out in the country getting a blow job. You never know who will come down the road. You need to be able to have quick access to your clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment