Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Glad I didn't go through with it

Do you ever look back at a certain choice and think, "man glad I stuck with my choice". Well I was talking to a guy last night and were talking about parents and being out to them. His dad apparently walked out on the family because of the fact that he was gay. Basically he was given this ultimatum of marry a woman or I'm leaving. Which as it sounds is stupid. Either be unhappy, make someone else unhappy, and possible children unhappy and have me in your life or be happy and I leave. That was a decision I was wrestling with for the longest time. Then I look around and talk to guys and realize I so made the right choice in not doing that. So many guys I know are in their 40's or 50's trying to hard to fufill that side of them while still trying to maintain a marriage. Most of them will slip up and end up divorced. One of the first married guys I met got a divorce not too long after because he found out she was cheating and then he admitted he liked guys and well you see where that goes. On a4a I see so many married guys looking for discreet fun. All of which will be the first to tell me that I should appreciate the fact that I can be out and be with guys without having to be tied down to a wife and kids.
Every time I get down about being single and what not I'm reminded of this. I'm reminded of it when I think it would be easier to just be straight. If i did find a girl and marry her and have kids what will I do about my gay side. I'll be denying a part of me. Will I have a guy on the side to fufill that? I'm not in the least bit bi. I thought I was, but I really can't be with a woman unless there is a guy there stimulating me. I'm assuming, I've never been with a woman so I don't know for sure. I know a lot of us have gone through or are going through the same thing. Wither or not someone can truly be bi or not, it's not for me and I have no intent on trying it.
 Daddy is horny now get your ass over here and take care of him. That's what I hear when I look at this photo. I don't know if this is just from a photo shoot or from a video. I just checked on the site and it's now a VOD site.
 I don't know this guy's name, but I've seen him in a few UKNM men videos....or was it Butch Dixon. I think it was Butch Dixon. Anyway he's got quite a dick on him and loves for his nipples to be played with. I think I could handle all that.
 I feel like this photo was intentionally cut off. Which makes me wonder if this is a guy's profile picture on grindr or scruff or maybe even a dating site. Which is a shame because if the bottom is anything like a top I think an exception should have been made. Yummy daddy.
I have 3 tattoos and possibly going to get a fourth. None of which are dick tattoos. I admire guys that can get it done, but man would that smart. I got two tattoos on my shoulders and one on my back. I can't imagine what it would feel like on a sensitive area like a dick. To the guy that get them, kudos, but don't expect me to get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment