Friday, April 19, 2013

Gotta face up to this

I've been trying to avoid talking about this subject until it was really something worth talking about, but now I'm at a crossroad and I gotta say something. So there are basically four guys that have now shown interest in me. I didn't say anything about this sooner because well we all have been there. We get our hopes up only to find out the guy is a douche or is a player and well yeah. I've only mentioned Matt because at the time he was the only one worth mentioning. So I guess I should introduce them.
Obviously there is Matt. I've been talking to him the longest and have actually met him in person. He's the only one of the four that is in town. I do feel comfortable around him, but not sure if a relationship will develop. I think we are too similar in the fact that we are afraid to move anything forward. I will also say I'm probably the least attracted to him. I don't feel that physical connection that I should. Plus he doesn't have a car. He has a job, but not a car nor a license. That means I have to drive him everywhere or we have to meet at a bus stop. I already had an awkward moment when I waited for him. The guy I went to a coffee shop with and was suppose to go on a date with on Tuesday was coming out of the store and probably saw me. Yeah he is the one that ignored me, but still awkward. He goes back and for with me as well. Seems like he does want something more, then he doesn't. He does have his own apartment at least so there is privacy.
Then there's Dan. I started talking to Dan last week. Dan is closer to my age, but he isn't employed. He is a student and he did have a roommate until he up and moved out. I'm fuzzy on the details, but sounds like the roommate was the only one on the lease. Plus the roommate is Dan's ex. I know how hard that can be. He also seems to like to party and drink and get drunk. He use to smoke, but gave that up when he started drinking. He's a nice guy and we do get along, but not sure if I'm interested in him because he's closer to my age and we do get along well or if there is something there as well. For the past week he hasn't really been chatting with me as much as he was and I was ok with that. He supposedly will be up here next month to get his birth certificate. He was born in this area so there is a chance that he could come back if we get serious.
The third guy is named Richie. I saw him on bear. He looked at my profile and I looked at his. Figured I'd sign his guestbook because no other guy had at the time. Well we started talking and have enjoyed talking. I will say he is the guy I'm probably the most attracted to sexually. Unlike the other guys he is a top, but I do want to bottom again so that's no big deal. He has a job he enjoys that actually brings him up this direction every now and again. He does have his own home and has been divorced. I haven't pressed him for details on it. Will say I'm the most attracted to him. I do enjoy our conversations the most. He does appear to be shy, but a part of me doesn't want to believe it fully. Just don't want to get played. Been down this road too many times. Plus I'm afraid that he'll be another Coach. He's not as old as Coach, but he does have his own home. He lives about an hour and a half away, but he is close to Madison.
Lastly is Dave who started talking to me Tuesday I think. Don't think anything will happen with Dave. He's the oldest out of the group and is unemployed. He also has three kids which means that privacy will be very hard to come by. He lives an hour away. Pretty sure nothing will happen.
And that's what I've been keeping under my cap.
 Well that's new. I've seen cups that go on under a jockstrap, not ones that go over. Then again maybe he's just holding it there. On a side note this guy has a good amount of body hair for me. Enough that it's fun to pet, but not so much that if you were to kiss down his entire body you'd get a hairball.
 Well this photo seems familiar. Notice the reflection. I use to be the guy taking the photo in my relationship with Coach. Not only does this guy have a good front, but also a good back. Wouldn't mind being able to do it again.
 Lean and mean. No seriously this guy looks like he'd kick your ass in a second if you ticked him off.
Out lounging in the nude. It's images like this that make me want to get a house in the hopes that my neighbor likes to do the same thing as this guy here. And hopefully is as built as this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment