Monday, April 29, 2013

Videos

First up today is a vintage clip. A guy gets to help out the plumber with his pipe. If I had a plumber like that show up, I'd have a hard time keeping it in my pants too. Sticking with the vintage theme there here's another one. This time it's a guy in leather playing with a bear cop. The foreplay in this one last for quite some time and it's kinda easy to miss the cumshots if you are just skipping around like I tend to do. I had to look for it like 5 times. Third up is Duke Rivers fucking a soldier. Where is this street corner that Duke was at? Never seen anyone dressed like that walking down the street. Then again I've never been to a pride event. Will say the music in this scene is pretty annoying. There is a part where Duke is fucking the solider and I couldn't tell if the moans were coming from the song or one of the guys. Next up is Erik Hunter and Ken. If you like seeing two massive guys going at it then this one will not disappoint. And if you find it disappointing then you clearly aren't into guys so solid that if you ran into them it would be like hitting a brick wall. This fifth clip is a short one. For those of you that like watching guys hump the bed you'll like this one. I do because you get to see what it would look like watching them fuck. He also has just the right amount of body hair. Would love to have helped him out. Last up are two guys fucking on the couch. I really like the bald guy. I've actually seen him a lot recently in videos, but don't know his name. Think it's David something. Anyway love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment