Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Videos

So all 4 of these videos are pretty much the same thing. Didn't mean to do it, but this is just the order I found them in. Plus the only different videos have been deleted. The order of these scenes is Clayton Cobb, Ron Royce in dirty deeds, Mario Marinello, and lastly Joro Welsh. They are all solo scenes. If I was to pick them in the order that I like them it would be Joro (4), Clayton, (1), Mario (3), and lastly Ron. Joro just has the right proportions for me. Plus I have this thing for guys that wear suits now. Thank you Men at play. Then next would be Clayton. Clayton would be my number one if he did a bit more positng. A lot of time is spent on the jack off and that guy sis so huge that you feel like he should be doing more than just jacking off. At least pretend to fuck soemthing. Mario is hot, but he has this rat tail thing going on. I know it shouldn't bother me, but well it does. I am picky and I know. And lastly Ron because well just watch and you'll figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment