Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Big night

Tonight is the night I go on my rescheduled date with Matt. I'm excited for it, but in a different way than I normally am. I won't pretend like I'm too picky when it comes to guys. Matt isn't a 300 lb wall of muscle, but he still gets me excited being around him. It's fun to chat with him and make him smile. And yet he's not this alpha male that I'm normally attracted to. Which of course is not a bad thing. I mean look at the alpha types that I did go for and how they hurt me. I match guy's emotions too well. If I really had stepped back when it came to Coach I would have been the first to realize he wasn't for me. I was wrapped up in the packaging and the fact that I was clearly attracted to him and wanted to make it work so bad. With that being said I excused some of those red flags. When you say you have found someone special, why do you need to upload new photos of yourself as you are getting bigger to the site where you found the guy. There was also this you were either with me or against me thought process that really started to bug me. No I don't want an open relationship or a Triad, but you don't see me ragging on those who do. That's what he would do, or pick fights with people in class that were dissenters.
Well I don't get that with Matt. For one we are moving a hell of a lot slower. We haven't even said we are officially dating yet. We have yet to call what we do a date even. We haven't had sex yet. Haven't even see the other shirtless unless it was in a facebook photo. I've also done something I didn't do with Coach. I stopped going on growlr and grindr. I don't feel the need to go on either of those and I feel happier for it. I don't feel that overwhelming sense of rejection. I also don't feel the need to continue to window shop. I only go on a4a because there is a new guy in town that I started chatting to and we haven't exchanged phone numbers to text. Nothing is going to happen there. I'm just seeing how me and Matt go. Plus this guy is a bit old for me.
I guess I'm doing the little things I should have done with my other relationships. Just be ok with where I am and see what develops. Maybe something will develop, maybe we will just end up being really close friends. I just know I have no interest in losing him as a friend.
 Well this is a vintage photo. Wonder what year this one was taken. Based on Lou Ferrigno's beard I'm assuming sometime around when he did Hercules. Compared to the guy in the foreground he doesn't look like he's in bodybuilding shape so maybe this was back when he was powerlifting.
 I'm still not a fan of pants off, but shirt isn't. I will somewhat let it slide since it's a tank top and the guy is hot, but would be a better photo without the shirt. I know I'm so picky.
 Zak Spears is such a sexy daddy. Even in his early days he had this Daddy vibe. I think it was the voice really. That deep masculine voice. Then he retired, and came back much more built and really looked like a daddy. Then seemed to retire then came back again and well looked like this. No question about his daddy status now. I believe he is once again retired and probably won't come back, which is a shame.
Of all the times to snap a photo I think this one is the oddest. I say that because the guy is wearing a condom. Is he getting ready to fuck, did he just finish fucking (don't think that one because the condom looks fresh)? Why stop him to pose before the fucking starts? As he's getting ready just snap a quick picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment