Monday, April 8, 2013

Videos

First up is Gaucho Escobar. This solo has clips of a group scene. From what I gather all these guys have solos with the site, but each solo has a few of the group scenes in it. I base this off the fact that I've seen some of them in their own videos that kinda follow the same pattern. Next up is Kyle Stevens. I've seen Kyle in another video similar to this, but I think he seemed more into what he was doing in this video. Maybe they had someone on the set that really got his engine revved up. I think he claims to be straight, but I never know anymore. Anyway it's a video that I wasn't sure I'd like, but yet here it is. This third video is just better without the sound. I first saw it without the sound (because I was at work when I found the video) then when I listened to it. Well I mentioned that I'm not a fan of demeaning or dehumanizing someone. Well that's exactly what Zeus Diamonte does. Without the sound it's a nice video, but I lost my boner listening to the whole master and slave thing and being told how worthless I was (well not me the guy there, but you get my point). Last up is a scene with an Hourglass. This is the scene I confused another scene with on the 5th. Both had to do with foursomes and I knew at least two of the actors in that scene were in this scene. Basically they are two separate duos that switch off when the hour glass runs out. Not my favorite way to shoot a scene, but heck what do I know. I'm no in the biz.

No comments:

Post a Comment