Thursday, April 4, 2013

Up days

Wednesday was a good day for me. Went by quickly, was much warmer than it has been in weeks, and we did pretty well sale wise. Was also feeling pretty good about things. Today I'm not down on myself, but just not as excited as I was yesterday. I think it's because it's a whole lot gloomier and moving a whole lot slower. I'm also being so introspective it's crazy. Just always in my head lately. Trying to figure things out. Maybe it's the fact that the last time me and Matt hung out I didn't feel a spark. I don't know if it's because I feel like I'm settling or if there was just something that was off that day. The kiss just didn't seem as natural as it once did. He was touching my ass, but nothing special happened. Maybe I need to be single for a year. Who knows. I just am not feeling a spark right now. I guess I have to see how the next time goes. I guess I just need a sign that I'm not settling or jumping into this too fast. Just something that says, yes this guy and you get along but you won't be happy with him or be with this guy you won't be happier. I know I'm expecting some sort of hollywood magic with that, but I do need something to be not so subtle. You would think this doubt is a big sign, but as readers of this blog for a long time know I doubt almost everything I do. I just don't like going into something without thinking because that's how I get hurt.
 It's images like this that keep me stuck as a hopeless romantic. I see something like this and of course I want it. My problem is simply finding the right person to do this with.
 Still like the guys in leather. Even after Coach, I still like a guy that will wear leather once and awhile. Just as something to spice things up.
 To be honest I could take either guy in this photo. Yes I normally go for the guy on the right hand side, but there is just something about the guy on the left that I like. I think it's the smirk he's giving. That's a guy that knows how to get into trouble.
No joke, this is my biggest fear if I ever go commando. Now my dick isn't that big, but when I go commando it feels like it is. I always wonder that someone will see a very visible dick outline and think I'm up to something and follow me around. I just can't imagine having a dick that big and ever going commando in public, or if you do that you don't do it in sweats.

No comments:

Post a Comment