Thursday, April 18, 2013

Ok stepping up time

So today I was suppose to have a hook up, but the guy got sick. Don't know if he was actually sick, but I'll just have to believe him. To be honest I think it was a long time coming. Sadly without it I was stuck taking care of things myself. That's when I discovered something interesting. On Tuesday I tried that NO shotgun and that edging session was amazing. Almost as if my dick was more responsive. Well that's how it was again today. So the stuff may suck as a pre-workout, but it's great for a male enhancement.
The other thing I need to figure out is where things are going with Matt. I won't pretend like I was super attracted to the guy when we first met. There's something there I think, but seems like it leaves as soon as it comes. Not so sure we will be anything more than friends. We both are far too passive to make it work. We are both so afraid to do anything that we just have safe conversations. It's gotta be discussed sooner or later because I have two guys that show an interest in at least meeting me. Gotta step up and figure out what I want to do.
 I don't know this guy's name, but I do know he is a shooter. I've seen him in two scenes and both times (with both cumshots in the scene) there was a lot of cum. I clearly need to do what he's doing.
 Jay Benjamin has been around for quite some time. One of the many guys who didn't really change much over the years. He did go from being a bottom to a strict top and even started to bareback.
 If this guy was to tell me to jump I wouldn't even ask how high. I'd just flat out do it. This guy is a major muscle bear. There are certain guys that would make it very hard for me to hide my boner around them and he's one of them. Plus the fact that he's wearing the bear colors would tell me he is gay which would make me crush even harder on him.
I want to say this is morphed, but not sure I can really say that. This guy looks like he has a giant thick dick, but then again it could be because of how he's sitting in the chair. Perception does make things look bigger at different angles. If this picture is real I'm sure this guy has a mouth and assfull.

No comments:

Post a Comment