Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Went alright

Hung out with Matt last night. It went....meh. It's not like the last time when we were together where it just felt natural and comfortable. Then I couldn't keep my dick down. This time seemed like my dick was rarely up. I guess that's why I'm taking this one slow. Seems one day we are all into each other, then the other we are just so awkward. I'm just at this point where I'm not so desperate to be in a relationship that I really am keeping an open mind. I know we don't have to be all over each other all the time, but there should be a spark of some kind. Sex is also not as big of a factor as it once was. Normally it would be killing me that we haven't jumped into bed. Right now I'm ok with that. I'm really not rushing to jump into bed with anyone. The next time I have sex it will be someone that I've been dating awhile. I still flirt and dirty talk mind you, but it will take more to get me into bed. Well I'll just keep my eyes open and see what happens.
 Classic Bara image. Two very muscular guys with facial hair going at it. If you haven't been luck enough to have read a bara comic then you are missing out. Amazing drawings with an interesting story line.
 Logan McGree (I think that's how it's spelled) and Vinnie D'Angelo wearing kilts. The two were a couple for awhile. I do think Vinnie wears it better jsut because his isn't so long that it covers up his legs, but then again Logan is flashing so it's all good.
 Where are all these beaches that guys take nude photos at? Are these nude beaches or are they going off and hiding some where on a public beach? Never the less the guys has a great build. Just the right amount of muscle and definition. On a side not his dick curves just a bit more than mine does. The both go towards the same angle.
Never underestimate the power of a mirror in a photo. Without this mirror we wouldn't get to see that nice ass as well as the front. Just the right build on this guy. Not overly muscular, but not skinny either.

No comments:

Post a Comment