Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Videos

The first video is two daddy bears fucking. I sadly don't know there names. A lot of kissing and sucking in this scene. Even quite a facial at the end. Next up is a guy getting pulled over and fucked. The little inner dialog is pretty cute. I'm pretty sure that's exactly what I'd be thinking when it happened. Also a little surprise at the end. Third up is Franco Ferrara. I must say this is one of the hotter solo videos I've seen. Just something about how he poses and smiles that makes me melt. He's such a cutie. He has a very amazing body too. Then we have a cop helping a tourist. You know those guys that just look like they are built even though you can't see under their clothes? That would be this cop. Before anything was taken off you can tell he is just built. It's a pretty hot scene. Do wish we could have seen the face of the guy that was fucked towards the end. Last up is Claude Nikolae. As the name would suggest he's pretty big. One of those guys who you'd want to stare at in the gym, but afraid he'd crush you if you did. To make this clip even hotter at the 40 minute and 32 second mark is a nice cock bounce. Just check it to see what I mean. Not a lot of guys can do it so pronounced.

No comments:

Post a Comment