Monday, April 29, 2013

Fun weekend

Had one of the better weekends I had in a long time. Even though I had to work Saturday it was a decent day. A slow day at work, but I hung out with Matt that night and it went well. For a bit. We talked and I said we should just be friends. I had to lay on the ground when at his place because my stomach was killing me. Well he then starting kissing me and while kissing me was burping. They were those constant little burps which just made things awkward. That's another reason why I can't see myself getting excited to be with Matt. I know burping happens, but when you think you are about to burp there is nothing wrong with stopping the kiss. I guess I'm just a guy that doesn't even want a guy to know that I poop until we've been together for a while. Well then after that I went over to a friends place where we just had a good old time. Laughing and joking about a lot of things. We also ended up giving Ted the name Gladys because he kept trying to peek at Ned's neighbors. The name comes from Bewitched. The neighbor that kept spying on Samatha was named Gladys. Anyway that was just a good way to end Saturday. Then on Sunday I went to go see Oblivion (not my first choice of a movie) with friends. We went to lunch together and just had fun. Had to drive two of them back because they had to drop off the van to get repaired. Then got home, hung out with Ted and watched true blood. It was all and all a good weekend.
 I'm sure sex with this guy is never dull. I love a guy that likes to have his nipples played with. No matter what position you are in you can usually reach them.
 Construction worker in a jockstrap. Well this is one of my wet dreams come true. Guys that do construction are hot to me. They tend to have a more solid physique. Even if they look fat they are actually pretty solid. Least in most cases.
 Brad Kalvo has always amazed me. The dude is just big. Also a major daddy type. Don't know if he's done anything recently though.
Saw this picture and totally didn't recognize who it was at first. That is Vince Ferelli. The body looked like his, but the face and the tan seemed off. Then I noticed the nose ring and thought back. Vince did grow his hair out. Just looks like a completely different guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment