Thursday, July 28, 2011

Videos

The first video is a sort of teaser from Maskurbate. In it our model fucks a fleshlight. The big thing they like to show off is that he's so aroused that he's able to keep it up right without touching it. Now the next couple of five videos and some tomorrow will be from redtube. Turns out that there are some pretty decent videos on there. I will warn you that they do take longer to load. The first video is a houseboy getting fucked by the handyman. It starts off very cheesy with the line "you're all turned on". I will say the sex does make up for the lame start. Third up are two hung jurors. Sorry I couldn't help, but say that. Anyway two jurors are back in the hotel room talking and talking of course leads to sex. It was hard for me to choose a favorite out of the two. Personally I love the idea of fucking a big muscle stud. Next up are Catholic "school boys" fucking in the locker room. Sadly this fantasy bubble is popped the second you see a guy with a PA. Anyway it all starts with a confession where the poor innocent boy is asking for forgiveness. He then tells the priest how he ended up getting his ass fucked and liking it. It always starts with a bet doesn't it? Then we have some navy guys fucking. I love this clip because I find both men hot. They both have this nice buff look and are hairy in all the right places. Plus there is a bit of creative fucking. If only I could have been a fly in the room. Last up is Patrick Ives and his dog. Don't worry it's just a guy in a studded collar that he calls his dog. Please I would not show it if it was a real dog. Anyway I've always wondered about this. I kinda wish I had a boyfriend that was more adventurous. You know that would role play that I was his dog or he was mine. Maybe one day.










No comments:

Post a Comment