Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Better for the company?

So a friend of mine is in the middle of some drama that's just like one of the movies I've been renting lately. So he's been in contact with his ex. His ex is his ex because he ended up moving away, not because they both thought the relationship was over. Well the ex has a current boyfriend. The ex told my friend that he is not in love with the boyfriend, but doesn't want to be alone. Well yesterday all the drama blew up. The current bf got a hold of the ex bf's phone. My friend and his ex have been trading x-rated photos. Well that pissed off the current bf who sent my friend some texts harassing him. My friend blocked his phone then told a friend to text him. Well my friend told the ex that he needs to choose. Either stay friends with him and break up with his current bf or stay with him and loose my friend as a friend. Well the whole situation made my friend say screw it and he blocked his phone number, e-mail, took him off his facebook friendslist and say have a good life. Now there is a lot wrong with the situation obviously. For instance why send x-rated photos to your ex in a relationship even if he isn't happy. The other thing is do you just stay with someone because you don't love them, but you don't want to be alone? Me personally I rather be alone then with someone that's just a warm body. I also say that because that's what happened to me with my first relationship. I didn't want to be alone anymore. Made me do things and put up with things that I shouldn't. Plus the guy went through his phone. Me and my boyfriend respect and trust each other enough that we don't go through each other's phones. Plus the fact that the ex is reaching out to his ex should tell him that the relationship is clearly not working and he's cheating because he's unhappy. When that starts happening you need to address the relationship and figure out if it's worth it or not. Pretty sure the ex will continue to say I rather have a warm body than be alone. That will start eating away at him even more now that this happened and one way or another he will end up alone.
this is a pretty old picture of Matthias Vannelli. If you see him now he has quite a bit more muscle and his face doesn't looks so skinny. Also his hair isn't that obviously dyed black anymore. Don't know why he did it in the first place. He's a guy that is very interesting. He very rarely smiles. He's also quite the shooter sometimes. He looks like he doesn't enjoy himself sometimes. Depends on the video you are watching of him really. Seems like sometimes he's full of energy, then others he's just going through the motions. Never seen such a big change from someone.
This photo looks doctored to me. No I don't mean that the guy isn't built the way he is. Just looks like the background isn't right. Like this photo was actually taken somewhere else and the person said meh doesn't look right and change the background. It sadly messes with my mind. I mean the guy has a great body, but the background makes me wonder.
This one I know is sadly doctored. Really wish it wasn't. I mean step back from it, then it looks hot. A big guy sucking on another big guy's chest. Up close you sadly see the flaws. Kinda like those airbrushed cover shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment