Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Videos

The first video is a vintage gloryhole clip. The kind that was pre-condom and was more music than anything. I just enjoy watching clips from a different era. Next up is a guy fucking the housekeeper. If you have a housekeeper that "cleans" in only a jockstrap you know it's what he wants. Personally I'd like to see the guy that wasn't cleaning in a jock. Next up is Jake Mitchell and Dillon Press. This was the final scene in Trucker Bears or Bear Truckers or something with a title like that. Jake's character was fired early on, but he followed Dillon (the boss) around and didn't seem to get that he was fired. Well I think we know why he was hanging around for so long. Then a daddy jacks off. It's a short clip. I posted it because the guy is in decent shape, shoots a decent load, and of course plays with his nips. Also a pretty vocal moaner. I just had to post it. Fifth up is a guy jacking off with a fleshlight. Of course he doesn't show his face. Then again when it comes to guys that use fleshlights as long as I get to see that ass move like he's fucking I couldn't care less about a face shot. He also shoots a pretty damn good load. Then again it's hard not to when you use one of those. Lastly is a clip that has 2 scenes really going on. You see the first two guys then it cuts to a scene with 3 other guys.Basically what happens is you get 2 duos going and a solo as well. It does jump back and forth sadly, but I'm sure one of the scenes will interest you.










No comments:

Post a Comment