Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Video

The first video has Hans Ebson getting fucked. Then again how is that different from any movie he's ever been in really. Least this time he's not this twink who's in the wrong place at the wrong time. This time he's a bad boy sucking a guy's dick through a gloryhole. Next is a daddy daydreaming. This one isn't too long of a clip, but still good. Basically a guy is thinking about another guy and having some fun. Third up is one of my favorites for today. It features Ross Hurston as a boxing coach. And he's training a major hunk. Well the water break becomes a suck dick break then a fuck break. Must say if I was in either guys shoes I'd do the same. It's a very hot clip and my Ross Hurston crush has kinda vanished, but he really does it to me in this clip. Next up is three guys barebacking in the bathroom. It starts off as a duo then quickly becomes a threesome. All the guys are pretty good in this clip which got me to watch it. I will say it is easy to miss a cumshot if you are just skimming through this. I do think it's worth the time. My fifth clip got deleted (shocked that it was that one) so the last one is a clip of Sonny Markham and Buck Phillips. Just fyi both guys cum twice. They are under a waterfall so they stay wet pretty much most of the clip which makes their bodies look oh so much better.








No comments:

Post a Comment