Friday, July 22, 2011

Video

I guess unsurprisingly my 1st video got deleted. It was one from Manavenue. Well the new 1st video is of Aj Irons and Castro. If you recall Castro is the guy with the super huge dick that shoots a lot. Well this is him at work at it's gonna hurt. It's not my cup of tea seeing as I'm not a fan of super huge and thick dicks and the fact that Castro is (spoiler alert) a guy that clearly is not into what he's doing. Just doing it for the pay check. Not gay in the least and if he is he sure as hell doesn't show it. The next video is another episode from the Cocktail series. This time we hook up online and go out into a clearing. This one isn't my favorite because it's kinda a blow and go. As soon as one guy is done he leaves. Total of three guys. Now this third clip actually surprised me. I do like amateur stuff, but I don't like stuff in public. I was more drawn to wanting to see the guy in green take his clothes off. Has a pretty big looking body. Didn't last long getting a blowjob, but then again in public you aren't out to make it last. Next up is Adam Killian in a scene within a scene. Yeah it's the 1st scene of a movie where a guy is in a backroom looking for some fun. Finds a tv on and starts jacking off to the scene that is playing. Once Adam shows up he steals the spotlight like usual. Hard to believe he was actually a camera guy until he got a chance to be in front of it. Guess that camera experience helped him to be more aware of his body and get better shots. Last up is a Handjob from behind. I love being jacked off like this. Feeling your guy behind you as he jacks you off. Feel his dick rubbing up against you. Really gets me going. Plus this guy loves to give this look to the camera that says yeah I know you are getting off on this. You wish this was you right here don't you.








No comments:

Post a Comment