Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Video

The first video is Str8 Jeff and the fleshcan. I call it a fleshcan because it looks like it's a fleshlight, just with a can. Honestly it looks like a more cumbersome design. Will say it does sound more authentic though. This next clip is from (I think) Abush on the rocks. I forgot what is the name of the company, but I think it doesn't exist anymore. In this scene this huge guy bottoms for two guys. And he's a big guy in two ways. He's a muscle stud and a tall guy at that. It's my favorite scene for one reason only. Watch the guy get fucked then let the guy piggy back him while being fucked. It's so hot. Just wish that he didn't cum inside of him. Lastly is a guy jacking off. I posted it because of the fact that it's a pretty good load. Sorry that I only have three clips. Sadly my other 3 videos got deleted. And the really annoying part is that they were some good ones. Well what can I do? It happens.




No comments:

Post a Comment