Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Video

First up is a vintage gloryhole. It's from the movie Dangerous. This is one of the final scenes. As a guy that loves to suck dick I've always wanted to be in a scene like this, but they are a bit harder to find nowadays plus I don't trust guys on the other side. You never know who you are dealing with, which again is one of the fun things about it. Next up is Harry Louis, Drew Brody, and Harley Everett in Golden Boy. I'm not a Harry Louis fan, but I am a fan of Drew and Harley. Both of which do pound Harry good. And I'm pretty sure Harley cums twice. Which is pretty hot. The next two vids are part of a series. Both are from Dangerous as well. Scene 1 and 2. The first one is again the gloryhole theme. Well one of the guys gets caught by police. Well his boyfriend picks him up and that leads to of course a fun conversation. Well in the next scene the guy that was caught makes it up to his boyfriend. Must say if I had that at home I wouldn't need to go find a gloryhole. Fifth up is a threesome in the forest. It starts off with two rangers talking about another one. Well that ranger comes across two guys having car trouble. Well you know where that goes. Just a note I'd so do Billy. My last video of course was deleted. Well it happens.








No comments:

Post a Comment