Saturday, July 9, 2011

Pardox feelings

So I'm really happy and excited that I get to go home for a visit on Monday. The part that's killing me is I don't want to be away from my boyfriend. Obviously as we grow closer I'm going to get these feelings more and more. On the plus side he finally got a facebook so when I update mine he'll see it. Keeping that in mind I probably won't be posting too much or I'll post at weird times. Depends on how busy I get.
Found this on one of the blogs I visit. This guy put on his posers backwards. And if he didn't then he has a weird front. On the left picture there is clearly a divide. One that is suppose to give your ass more depth instead of just going on flat. My boyfriend has underwear similar to this. Would have figured he would have noticed it a hell of a lot sooner.
Believe this guy's name is Buck Branson or something like that. The thing that really draws my attention is his dick. I mean it's very suckable. He has a very nice head and length. I could work on that for quite some time.
How much would I love to be in this scene. I mean I'd love to cum on a guys pecs and then suck on his nips to help him get off. This is one video I'd love to see. The screen caps make me think it's a hot one.

No comments:

Post a Comment