Tuesday, April 26, 2011

In my head

So my friend has now gotten into my head. My boyfriend is a great guy. He'd seriously give the shirt off his back to help someone. Well now it's starting to get to the point that he's not spending too much time with me at night. Last night he had to go help his cousin with his homework (he's in college btw) because his aunt couldn't help him because of the surgery. I want to say something, but at the same time I can't because I knew this about him going in. And honestly the reason why he truly does bend over backwards is because if he doesn't help then the family starts spreading around that he refuses to help anyone in need (which is obviously bullshit). It's why we didn't get to sleep in the same bed for a week. Like I said I want to say something, but at the same time I don't. I love the man, but I just wish he would say no one of these times and stand up to these people. Maybe my hormones are still going sky high. I mean the grass is always greener on the other side right? I do love him and I love the fact that he is a kind person. And it's not like I'd leave him over it. Not unless it gets real bad.
Well this isn't something you'll see everyday. For several reasons. 1 how many people do you know that wear tank tops when ice skating? 2. Rusty sadly refuses to wear facial hair again. Shame too. It's just such an interesting paradox I guess is the best word. If you look below the waist you think that it's just a pretty muscular guy in leggings ice skating. Waste up you it kinda looks like a guy playing basketball or something in the gym. I will say that he has very magnificent legs.
I'm always a sucker for a lat spread. Mainly because of the way it makes a guys pecs look. Plus if you are looking head on some guys look just massive. It's like they could fly with those lats. You'd be surprised at how many guys actually don't look doing that pose because they ignore their back and as a result they just look weird. I see it all the time.
I know this guy well. Mariusz Pudzianowski of Poland. I know him well because he won the title of World's Strongest Man 4 times. Almost won it a 5th time. He's now into MMA fighting. Or boxing. Anyway I always remember him because he honestly looks more like a bodybuilder then a powerlifter. If you look at a lot of powerlifters they tend to not have a 6 pack or it looks like a roid gut type six pack. Sometimes they also look really disproportionate. Like they have a massive chest, but their arms look like sticks. Not Mariusz. He always looks like he went on a cutting phase before the competition. Things are more in proportion. I always wondered if he was a bodybuilder as well as a powerlifter based on his body and looking so different from his fellow competitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment