Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Chat buddy

So I've gotten a chat buddy. We met on one of the social networks I'm on (like a lot of my chat buddies). Well we were talking today and I wasn't really in the mood to edge. There weren't any good videos to watch and that usually gets me going. Well we were talking about the stuff we usually talk about and he started getting turned on by what he was watching. And that started turning me on. And well we kinda had cyber sex. I miss that. Me and my boyfriend use to do that, but we don't do it anymore because we can have real sex. The only downside is that he isn't a very horny guy. This guy is and we turn each other on. We like the same things in our videos and our men. It's why we hit it off the way we do. That and my friends don't really do that with me. Usually when we are talking I'm edging or he is. Kinda why I try to talk to other people on the network. He's the only one nice enough to actually talk. Happens. I do like to talk to people. I'd like to think I'm a friendly guy. I just rarely get the chance.
I was checking my e-mails and I got an e-mail from one of my yahoo groups that mentioned a scene with Adam Champ and Vince Ferelli. Well I think back to that scene they did for Colt and figured that's what it referred to. Boy was I wrong. Apparently the two did another scene with Raging Stallion. Well Now I'm interested and wonder if I could have scene it if I hadn't deleted a lot of those e-mails mentioning a scene with those two. To my credit they didn't specify it was a new scene. I must say I do like the looks of this one better because Vince is scruffy in this one. Seems like they mesh better that way. Very hot.
I can not remember the screen name this guy uses on xtube, but I've seen him before. Kinda hard to forget those nips. Haven't seen any videos from him recently. Must say the man knows how to work it for the camera. Knows just what to say. Love a guy that loves to be in charge.

Had to post this video I found on mymusclevideo. Why you ask? Well it actually doesn't have to do with the fact that Tom Lord is in this movie. No I had to post it because of the guy in the scene with Tom. If you've paid attention to any of the pictures or videos I've posted a name should come to mind. Yes that is a young Samuel Colt. Although at the time this was filmed I think he went by Brad Steele. I mean the guy has changed so much. He'd be the daddy being worshiped now. This is why I think Samuel does a great job with guys bigger then him. He knows how to worship their body, but still be in control. Sadly the rest of this clip is mostly Tom being worshiped. No cock sucking. And this was before Tom's dick started freaking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment