Saturday, April 2, 2011

Videos

The first video is a scene from paratroopers. Or was it parashooters. I can't remember. Anyway it's kinda a cut scene. Starts off with two guys fucking then moves on to two other guys, but doesn't finish. Never the less it's still hot. Next up is Ross Hurston and Paul Wagner. I haven't seen this scene before I posted this video. Ross is very much in control. I guess I find that weird because I'm so use to him kinda going with the flow. Not really controlling the situation. Next is Alesnandre. Well I think that's his name because it came up on the screen at a random time btw. It's part of a movie called big Brazilian dick. The only bad thing about this clip is he isn't a shooter like most guys with a dick that size. Speaking of guys with big dicks up next is Rodney St. Cloud. He's dressed as a guy in the army. Well if you only wore a belt and a hat in the army. Anyway he jacks off and puts the cum all over his stomach and chest. Then Damien Crosse and Jake Deckard have some fun in the shower. I must say Damien looks so young in this scene. Maybe because he was opposite of Jake who does look a lot older then him. Lastly is a muscular guy jacking. Don't know his name. The title of the clip is got cum? Which is funny because he didn't shoot a whole lot. Does have a nice body.










No comments:

Post a Comment