Monday, April 25, 2011

Videos

The first video involves edging with a fleshlight. I still seriously want one. Help me work on my timing. Anyway I posted a video or two of this guy before. He never seems to not deliver. Even shows the cumshot from two angles. Would love to edge with this guy. Next up is a married man fucked by his boyfriend. The first part of the scene involves him coming out to his mother. Then they finally get right down to the sex. I find this scene a bit more believable then other scenes. Just by the dialog and the way these two go at it. Third up is Jeff Stryker and Mike Henson. Yeah this is a cheesy scene, but still hot. It's lame how they get started, but it is hot once you get past that. I wonder whatever happened to Styrker. Whoever ended up with him I'm sure is pretty happy to get to play with that cock. Next up the muscle couple of Ben and Roman fuck. I still can't believe there was a time when I wouldn't watch anything with these two in it. No clue what was wrong with me. They are hot hunks. Only problem I have with this clip is that tiny viewing screen. Then again this was from a webcam. Then it's a scene from Manhattan skyline. I love vintage scenes because they seemed to really focus on the scene. Plus these guys are pretty well put together. Whenever I post a vintage scene I never wonder if anyone is going to like it because obviously people like it. That's what makes it a vintage movie. It stood the test of time. Lastly is a little fantasy scene that two guys cook up. We have you bad boy getting caught and forced to suck dick and take it up the ass. Well if I was caught by this guy I'd gladly do it.










No comments:

Post a Comment