Monday, April 4, 2011

Feeling alone

So my boyfriend is starting the care of the family member. I feel alone right now because he's so worried about her. And I mean he should be. No reason why he shouldn't be, but I know that he's going to be away from me a lot these next few weeks. Depending on how the surgery goes will depend on how often I see him. My friend is doing his own thing now that he's not working we don't talk as much. Just feel lonely. Mainly because I know I can't say anything to my boyfriend about it. I don't want him thinking I'm selfish. The worst part of it all is I keep seeing the worst possible scenario in my head which just pisses me off. I mean it's basically like I'm wishing her dead. I don't do that to people. Think it's one of the most horrible thoughts a human being could have towards another one, yet I can't stop because if she did die a lot could change for me and my boyfriend. Like he could be moving out. One of the sucky things about not living near your friends and family. You can't just have a sit down heart to heart. Oh well eventually my friend will be back on and maybe I could talk to him.
I find Alexsander Frietas so hot. It's the attitude. I mean the dude has a great body and knows it. You see it in the way he fucks. Plus I'm drawn to guys with tattoos and accents. A little fun fact I didn't know. The guy is only 5' 7". I always thought he was at least 6'. Well that is unless the jockbutt bio is wrong. I mean I'm 5' 6" and I don't look anything like him. Everything is at the right proportion with him. He's not overly bulky and not twink slim either. Love to know his diet and workout routine.
This is clearly at a bodybuilding show, but the guy looks kinda drunk. He looks like he's seconds away from pulling his posers all the way down. Not that any of us would have a problem with that. For that reason I had to post it.
I know that this is probably the most over used pose in the bodybuilding world, but well can you blame them. When done right everything just pops. Hence why it was given the name most muscular. The funny thing is that it's a relatively new pose when you think about it. It's one of those fun random facts I know. Glad someone thought of it because some guys look so hot when they do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment