Thursday, April 7, 2011

In limbo

So on Monday my boyfriend is going to be spending a lot of time with his family. I mean I understand that. A family member is going in for surgery. There is a good chance that I'm not going to see him for 3 days straight. I don't know how I feel really. I also don't know what will be happening the rest of the month with us. Again I know he does have to spend more time with his family then and making sure the family member is ok. Just don't know what I'm going to do. I haven't not slept in the same bed as him since we both went down to visit my family in Texas. Yeah I go to bed before him, but pretty soon he's in with me. And yeah we do sleep in separate beds if one of us is sick, but still it's going to be weird. Absence does make the heart grow founder right? Just going to miss my guy is all.
Well he just looks like he's been chiseled from stone doesn't he. I don't know what else to say about him. Just like looking at him.
I grew up in Texas so I've always had a thing for cowboys. Not just Texas cowboys either. There is just something about a guy that works with his hands and has a body from that work that is just so appealing. Maybe it's also a throw back to a simpler time. Whatever it is my boyfriend has it too. We both like cowboys and that's one thing that makes him really attracted to me. I come from cow country.
This is (obviously) my8kitso. Turns out that he joined a yahoo group I'm in. And he uploaded some photos of himself. When I was really into xtube I loved his videos. He's one of the first guys that posted on xtube that really made me want to watch his videos. He has that smile and good nature that just makes you attracted to him. I also think he has the perfect build which is why I chose this picture. I've always wanted to e-mail him, but well I don't have the balls for it. Don't want to be that drooling fan again. That happened when I tried to chat with Ross Hurston. Don't want to go through it again. In case your curious it was when I was on gaydar. I sent him a few messages back and forth. I was clearly a guy with a huge crush.

No comments:

Post a Comment