Saturday, April 16, 2011

Videos

First we have an Eric Evans double feature. First up is an older Eric and Christian Volt. Classic muscle bear on muscle bear. Then we have a younger Eric Evans fucking a bear in a garage. Never get tired of watching that man. Next up is Workin' Hard the full video. Guys fucking around on the job. Basically it's the reason why those contractors took so long to finish that job you wanted them to do. Fourth up is a couple of bears fucking in the kitchen. I find this very hot. It just feels like they are a real couple which enhances the scene. I blew my load to this scene one day when I was edging. Next up is another full video. It's called Gold Rush Boys. It's about this male prostitution house during the big Gold Rush. It's also believable because no one in this movie was overly muscular. They were all pretty lean. I'm a sucker for accuracy. Lastly a big bear fucks his cub. I just like scenes like this. Doesn't matter what the guys look like. Just does it for me seeing someone with that power over another. Fyi it's a bareback clip.










No comments:

Post a Comment