Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Better get use to it

Well I have still yet to be in the same bed as my boyfriend. And it turns out that the member is going to be in the hospital for 2-5 more days. The only plus side for these few days is that I have seen him. He's probably going to go back up to check on her which means I'll be alone alone for 2-5 more days. Well maybe 1-4. He's not going up until Thursday if he does go up. Might skip going to the gym so I can just snuggle with him a bit tomorrow. I miss snuggling so much. My friend isn't helping though. Says he shouldn't be so involved. Yeah I want to tell him that, but I know I can't. The last thing I need to be is the piety boyfriend. It is not attractive on anyone. Just have to bare it. It's almost over.


The two videos above are of Nick DiTamaso. I had to post these videos for two reasons. The first is that the man is hot. He just says and does the right thing. The first video focus more on the upper body and the bottom is the lower body. Yeah I know ironic. And the guy has a voice that fits his body. I was telling one of my chat buddies that one thing that just messes with me is when you see a big guy with a high pitched voice or one that isn't deep. Puts me off. This guy his voice works with the body. He's perfectly cocky. Love these vids. Hope there is more and that it gets posted.
I always love seeing this position. A guy riding another guy's cock and getting his nips sucked. Actually I like any position where a guy's chest is putout for display. Just wish I knew who these two guys were and if this is a still from a video. I would love to see the video.
Hairy muscular guy. Starting to wonder if I'm getting predictable. Hey I know what I like as my friend likes to say. Another little thing of mine is guys that work with their hands. That's why I like seeing videos of guys fucking on the job. Warehouses, construction sites, etc. Just hot seeing a hot sweaty guy getting it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment