Tuesday, April 12, 2011

That shocking?

So I was chatting with my friend and my new chat buddy and both of them were shocked at how long I can edge without cumming. I told them both I was edging at about 9:30 and was still going at it at like 11. Around 11:15 I came. There was a video I found really hot and I couldn't hold it anymore. Both were talking really dirty which didn't help me to hold off. And this isn't the first time a guy was shocked at me doing that. My friend's boyfriend was amazed. Said that once he starts he can't just stop. I think I look at jacking off differently. Kinda like how I don't view sex in the same way most guys do. When I'm jacking off it's more like I'm having sex with myself. I want to keep the pleasure going as long as possible. Plus in edging I learn my body signals for when I'm getting close and when I just can't hold off anymore. Now I can get why my friend and my chat buddy have trouble edging. They are both uncut so their dicks are super sensitive as it is. Wish I was uncut...but that's something for another day. I think I have enough sensitivity that I can have a lot more pre-cum then other cut guys, but not so sensitive that I have a hard time holding back. Now when I have something that is just right then it's a pain in the ass to hold back. First (and only time) I fucked my friend I did slow strokes because I was in heaven. Even with a condom on. He loved it, but still hardest thing in the world to do. I had him cum first because if he didn't cum first he wouldn't have had a hard dick rubbing the right spot.
As soon as I saw this photo I instantly said that is Dave Stone. It was the right shoulder and left bicep tattoo that clued me in. Apparently he's got quite a new bit of ink and is still in killer shape. Wonder if he's just modeling now or if he is going to do at least one more video. Would love it if he did. He does look good in leather that's for sure.
I love this scene with Craig Reynolds and Alexsander Freitas. It is such a testosterone filled scene. There tons of gut punching and chest punching. It's just a scene oozing sex. I can't watch it much anymore because it gets me so turned on I want to cum halfway through it. Both men are sexy and putting them together was genius.
Well this guy looks sexy. Just wish he was a little hairy, but then again he does look good without extra body hair. Could have fun with him for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment