Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Got my release

So this morning I finally got to shoot off a load. My boyfriend was being affectionate, but of course it was my workout morning. He knew it and didn't try to stop me. We did cuddle while I was waiting for my pre-workout to kick in. He had to go into work an hour early which gave me about an hour to jack off and still make it to work. Got to try out that new video. Oh boy did that do the trick. Plus got to try out all the new videos I recently downloaded. Plus seemed like I had a good workout. The other weird thing is I'm kinda ready to go again. Usually after a good edging I'm good for the day. Not like I can't go again, I just don't have the desire to go again. I not only have the desire, but probably could shoot a good size load again. Yeah that stuff to increase my muscle mass is working. I also think it's because I don't look down at myself and say eww. Plus seems like I'm slowly but surely getting there. My boyfriend is being very supportive and motivating. He holds onto me like I'm one of the muscle studs I post here, but I know I'm not there yet. I still think he has a way better body then me. Plus I'm starting to see veins a lot more and for a lot longer. Whenever I take this pre-workout it does give an insane pump and vascular look, but it's lasting a lot longer then it use to. Like even now I can see my veins in my forearms and I took that stuff at about 6 this morning. Plus seems like it's just a good day. My boyfriend and I were kinda in a crappy mood yesterday, but this morning that all changed. He was very affectionate this morning and it made getting up all the better. Plus we fixed the crossbow that I use. Turns out that one of the bows was in the wrong spot. Makes a world of difference. It was my add 10 pounds day and boy does it make a difference. Wouldn't be shocked if now I see even more results faster. It's been off since at least February. Yep a lot of good came out today. Speaking of good time for those videos. The 1st is a Zeb Atlas scene. It's the only scene of Zeb fucking a guy. Yeah Adam Killian is forever known in history as the only guy to be fucked by Zeb. Least on camera for all to see. I was ironically looking at some of my files of an early Zeb and boy was he stiff compared to now. Not to mention he's a hell of a lot bigger. If the Zeb now was to do those scenes again I know they'd be super hot. Next is a video from Muscle Hunks. I got this off of it's all gay so I have no clue who the guy is. Just know it's a pretty nice scene. That site can pull out some really hots scenes. Other times not so much. It really depends on the model I think. Lastly is a scene I absolutely love. It stars Jon Vincent and some other guy. I do not know nor care who the other guy is. This scene was the first in the beginning of my Jon Vincent phase. I mean the man talks dirty, has a great voice, great cock, and great body. So here he is in all his glory once again. Oh and here is a little fun fact to tell all your straight, lesbian, and gay guys that at some point in their lives fucked a woman. When I woman squirts, 90% of it is urine and 10% of it is ejaculation fluid. Told that to a friend of mine that use to be married and it grossed him out. Made him even gayer he said.


No comments:

Post a Comment