Monday, March 22, 2010

Wow that was neat

So my guy was really horny this weekend. We went at it on both Saturday and Sunday. That's odd for us since we are both kinda 1 night of passion can hold us for at least 2 days. It was probably because of the male enhancement he tried. Then on Sunday he drank his pre-workout to perk up and boy did he ever. I also got measured today to find out my body fat went up to 5.77%. Yeah that's not terrible, but not great either. My guy is getting a big tax refund so he said that I can buy anything that I think might help me get bigger. Yeah of course I don't know what will are won't. The best I can think of is an anabolic pill. Think that's what I'm going to tell him. Other then that not much has gone on with me. My friends are both feeling like they aren't ever going to find guys which they would have by now if they had taken me up on my offer when I was still down there, but ironically I was too young for both of them and one of them is talking to a guy my age. Seems like I'm just really horny lately. No clue why. Oh well. So on to the videos for the day. 1st up is another Eric Evans video. Don't ask me where this one came from. I just know that it's one I had for a long time because I wanted it for a long time. Again he's looking pretty big. The next is a scene from one of the Skuff movies. It stars Arpad Miklos and some other guy. Miklos was another one of those guys I had a crush on for the longest time. Yeah noticing a pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment