Thursday, March 18, 2010

Weird day

It's been a weird day all day today. I had this weird ass ream and I swear somehow thread from my pillow punctured my skin and I had to pull it out. Anyway parts of the dream keep playing in my head. It wasn't a sex dream just a weird dream. Anyway me and my boyfriend worked out this morning trying a new pre-workout which sucked.Well I had a so so workout, but not the point. Lately I've been getting boners around him a lot. I mean it's not a big deal since he is my boyfriend, but it is odd because you'd think after a certain point you wouldn't get boners everytime you see your boyfriend or he gives you a kiss or hug. I have no idea why it just suddenly started happening. Well maybe I can get him to work on the "problem" tonight. That reminds me I was on the web and found two images that well peaked my interest.Thefirst one peaks my interest because it's former (I think) bodybuilder Aaron Maddron. I had such a crush on the guy. I mean he seriously has just that look. The look that you can't help but swoon a little bit if he was to smile at you. Not to mention he is in GREAT shape. Would love to help him oil up one day. The other is just because of the pose really. Yes bodybuilders use that pose, but usually they don't pull up their posers so much. Usually it's a slight lift where the poser is just a little bit off that line that looks like your pelvic bone. Wouldn't mind if a bodybuilder were to do that and the straps were to come off. Wouldn't mind at all. So I got two more videos to post. The first is Vince Ferelli and Robert Van Damne in a video called "Oops". This was the first time Vince did anything with another guy. Yeah it was on my hard drive forever, but had to save it on a disc because new stuff was coming in. Kinda is a little cheesey though. The next is Zeb Atlas and Matthew Rush in the final scene from Bachelor party...or was it Groom something. Either way I didn't really like the movie other then this scene. The only downside is Zeb didn't suck Matthew, but hey he's "straight". I swear he has to be at least bi because he is way too good at fucking guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment