Friday, March 26, 2010

What a day

So yesterday I got swamped at work because 1. I was at the main shop 2. We got shipments coming in 3. I was alone. So yeah that took out everything I had. Then watched a movie with my boyfriend and went off to sleep. Seems like lately I haven't been sleeping as well because I woke up just tired. The worst part was my guy was in the mood and I couldn't seem to wake up enough to really enjoy it. I mean if he had done that yesterday I would have been up, but today I was just tired. He seemed to understand, but I know that has to be something that sits in his mind that I couldn't wake up enough for sex. I plan on making it up to him of course. Tonight we are going to an event just the two of us. We lucked out on some free tickets. We of course didn't mention to anyone. All we need is for one of our relatives to say well why didn't you invite me instead of him. Yeah there is just one member of his family that I swear hates me and does everything they can to avoid me or make people in the family avoid me. It's why last week I didn't get to have my Friday night dinner with him. I always want to tell them off, but you know... not good for the relationship. As for my workouts seem like they are going ok. Still want to put on a lot more mass mainly in the chest and arms. Recently my boyfriend has taken a liking to playing with my chest and arms. Mainly the nipples on my chest and squeezing my bicep. He says that I'm his stud and that I'm nice and solid, but I personally want to get bigger. I won't deny that I'm bigger then I was when I met him, but still want to get bigger. That means pretty soon going to have to join a gym. That means going to have to spend money on it. Plus going to start a testosterone booster. Which for my boyfriend could mean several things. 1. I'm more aggressive at everything. 2. My sex drive goes through the roof. 3. My muscle become huge and I get ripped at the same time. Now just trying to choose one is annoying. I think I have the one I want to try. Seems like it has better reviews and more positive reactions, but again won't know until I take it. I mean I'm kinda taking a testosterone booster now, but it doesn't seem like it's that intense. These are. Well off to go do work and get ready for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment