Sunday, March 14, 2010

That was fun

Well I had a fun Sunday. I think it's mainly because of the fact that me and my boyfriend were off and it was just a nice day outside. It could have been because last night I got some. Or it could be that springs is right around the corner. Or maybe it's because I finally have a little self confidence in my body image. I did a chest workout yesterday and I thought it went pretty well. After which my boyfriend took a nap because he was helping his family with stuff and it drained him. After which we proceeded to look in our closets because I mentioned that they have Spanxs for men. So we go looking because my boyfriend thinks he has something like that only to find he doesn't, but he did have some shirts he didn't want to wear anymore. Mainly they were sleeveless shirts or shirts he didn't feel comfortable wearing. One of which was this really tight muscle shirt. So I said I'd wear it and yeah it was tight. He seemed to like the look. I don't know yesterday just seemed like I looked in the mirror and I didn't see a skinny guy with a gut. So we went out to target to look for stuff where he found some NICE briefs. Now I should mention I was kinda jerking off now and again during the day because well I hadn't since Tuesday I want to say. Anyway so we jump in the bed and of course he's naked meaning he's in the mood. Boy was he ever in the mood. Then again so was I. We finished up and I mean I was sweating and out of breathe. So yeah it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment