Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Yep Horny

Just as I thought I'd be about this time. I am super horny. I swear it's why I couldn't sleep last night. Yeah would love to put it to good use, but my boyfriend is just now feeling better, but we both had to be up early today. Tomorrow probably isn't much better since I'm working out in the morning. Then tomorrow night our favorite shows are on so yeah won't be able to get off until Friday unless he gets frisky tonight or tomorrow. Now yes I could say hey I'm horny let's go at it, but like I said there are days when I want him to take charge. That and it's really hard to get him into the mood sometimes. Wish he was horny all the time like me, but he's not. Probably going to have to be more aggressive because the stuff I am taking does increase the testosterone in my system which is why I'm probably so horny. I did manage to do something productive today. One of my big fetishes is pec bouncing. I love guys that can do that and it really gets me going. So I was looking through my files and I realized I have tons of these files laying around. So I spliced a movie together with just pec bouncing. So when I do get some me time to just jack off I have that to use as stimulation. So the videos for today are two I hadn't seen until today. The first is another Eric Evans clip. It was one of his early works. I've never seen this clip before today. The next is a Japanese movie clip. I always find their stuff interesting. I don't know why. Some of their movies really do it for me. This is one of them. Probably because they are guys that have nice bodies and not way skinny.

No comments:

Post a Comment