Monday, March 8, 2010

Jammed pack weekend

So Saturday was my day off with just me. I had a GREAT edging session. Got to watch a new dvd and just have at it. No interruptions except the occasional phone call from the boyfriend saying he missed me. Finished earlier then I would have liked, but hey it happens. Surprised I lasted as long as I did since the night before a certain someone got a little alcohol in his system which lead to him being all over me. So I had a really good two days. Then Sunday happened. Got to sleep late and got my laundry and shopping done early. I wanted to try this new pre-workout that the store got in since well I'm the guinea pig on every product almost. I had a really good leg workout. It made me really really hyper though. Didn't seem to wear off for awhile. The sad part is that we went to visit my boyfriend's mother so I really had to make sure I wasn't bouncing off the walls. Once we finished there we went to Wendy's grabbed a burger and fries and watched the 3 stooges. Then we kinda fell into the lovers trance. You know the one where you just can't stop looking at the other. Then it hit me that yesterday was our anniversary. Now yeah it's only our 5 month anniversary, but that's 2 months longer then my other relationship. Plus I really think I've fallen for the right guy. I mean he's so sweet and funny and just makes my life amazing. I don't know what I would do without him. I think it's because we got to know each other before we started officially dating. I wasn't even sure we were going to make it. We just seemed to fight a lot then just seems like it magically went away. I can't think of the last time we had a real blow up at each other. Yes one of us may have been cranky one day, but we haven't gotten into a real yelling match which is great. We even worked out together this morning. Which he loved because he's a morning person and well I'm not. I figured you know what he compromises with me so often and it's usually more of what I want then what he wants so I'll do this for him. He seemed to like it since he got to tease me and grab my arm multiple times. Yeah I really love that man. Don't ever want to give him up. He's the reason why I workout so hard. I mean I don't need to be huge (although that would rock), but maybe something more like this is possible for me. Now because of my body type I might have a bit more bulk, but I mean Ricky Sinz has a very nice body. Well anyway guess I should get back to work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment