Wednesday, March 3, 2010

More Revelations

So again I'm over here analyzing myself. Well I was talking to one of my friends I met on man hunt when I was back at college. He was a really great guy. I mean one of the nicest guys you could ever hope to meet on that site. He was honest with me flat up. Can't even say that about my ex. Can say that about my current boyfriend, but we also didn't meet on manhunt. Anyway I think through or friendship and several hook ups I developed feelings for him. I mean when he would hug me I'd get this raging boner. I mean he's a good looking guy and he's tall and yeah he's a great pillow buddy, but we both agreed that the age difference was too much to even bother starting a relationship. Plus he had tons of personal stuff going on with him. Well I was catching up with him on im and yeah there is still something there. Even just talking to him can get me boned up. Does that mean I'd leave my boyfriend if he said he wanted to be in a relationship with me no I wouldn't leave the guy I have. My current boyfriend is great and I really can't ask for anything more from him. Anyway so we were catching up and he now has some facial hair (another thing I love on guys) and shorter hair so I was picturing it and yeah I got a boner again. Then he said if I come down to visit with my guy that we should have a fleshlight jerk party. Yeah that would be fine with me, but I know my boyfriend wouldn't like that. He's really picky about his guys and my friend wouldn't fly with him. Besides my boyfriend can be really spontaneous when he wants to. We usually go at it on a Friday or Saturday night because we both work a lot. Kinda the only time to not worry about getting up early is on those days. Well he started acting up and well we ended up going at it. I slept like a log last night. Anyway I realize that I'm a sucker for a guy that has a great personality. He could be one of those 4 guys I posted yesterday, but if he doesn't treat me right or other people right it will just turn me off. Don't like guys that are full of themselves, don't like guys that are asses to waiters and waitresses, don't like a guy that so obsessed with his body that we can't have a conversation not around it. Guess I have weird taste in guys. Not many guys would fit that description.

No comments:

Post a Comment