Monday, March 1, 2010

Yeah It's Over

So yesterday I put as my status that I was shopping with my bf because I was shopping with my bf and everyone on my buddy list knows I'm gay. Well I kinda forgot that my Ex is on my buddy list. Well that and I was hoping he wouldn't see it or if he did that he wouldn't be an ass about it. Yeah so much for that happening. So I get back and I have an im from my Ex asking if I meant boyfriend by bf. I said yeah. Then he asks if I'm ready for that. Ok let me paint a picture for you. We've been broken up since June. That makes it 8 months that we've been broken up. So basically this is none of his business. So I said ....yeah this conversation is over. Then he says I hope he is a cheater and a liar like you. Clearly not something that someone that was over me would say. So I said don't ever im me again. We are done. And then he went on to say some more stuff, but I really wasn't paying attention because I was busy blocking his username. Needless to say it's blocked now. I also removed any connection between us on facebook. Right now the only thing I want to hear from him is an apology. Even he does apologize I'm not talking to him again. Like I said it's been 8 months and he's going on and on about how he's embracing change in 2010 and how he's making so much money at his new job. I'm sorry, but that to me sounded like he moved on. Anyway I didn't get much sleep last night. Was worried that he'd do something stupid like fly up here and shoot me or my boyfriend. It's kinda far fetched, but at the same time not really. I mean this guy constantly was going on about how he knows how to shoot a gun and I know how jealous he is. He clearly has the money so I'm just hoping that I never see him again and that this is over. Guess I'll know in a few weeks and months huh. Seriously wish he would have just moved on by now. Not like I didn't try to remain friends. Just made it pretty much impossible by constantly calling me my nickname. I guess I should have been more forceful in pushing away from him and standing my ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment