Friday, March 19, 2010

Well I'm a happy camper

Yesterday I just had a good evening. Me and my man sat on the couch and watched the world's strongest man competition (some of those guys are really hot and very nicely built) then went to bed where we just went at it. I mean we were like two wild animals grunting and licking and sniffing each other. Just seems like we were both finally at a place where our bodies look or are getting closer to how we want them to look. For him it's because he's taking this growth hormone booster and it's working. I mean he smells incredible. He looks amazing. Me I think it's just because I finally started to accept my body and stop being so hard on myself. There was for sure a mess that we had to clean up. I swear his dick has also gotten thicker. Or something. Sure did shoot quite a bit. I think I need to start on that stuff. I even woke up a bit horny. Ironically my boyfriend told me that he could hear the couple above us going at it. Good thing I didn't because the sound of sex turns me on just as much as seeing it. Although women seem to just over do it. I mean they are always screaming it seems. Least this one was a screamer because he only heard her saying "oh yeah, oh yeah". As for me I think I'm going to try to get some more tonight. Now onto the videos I found. The first movie is the 1st scene from the Pharaoh's Curse. I think it's just a good scene. All the guys have nice build and it just kinda flows. The next are two very muscular guys in the park. Got to love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment