Monday, October 8, 2012

Slow Monday

I had a great weekend with Coach, but man am I having a long Monday. So I guess I should back track. After finishing work I went over to Coach's place where he made us tacos and bought a cheesecake. It was so nice to just sit there with him and just chat and laugh. It was such a great date all around. I really can't point to any specific part and say that was my favorite or no that was.
We watched Queer as Folk and snuggled for a little bit before getting frisky of course. If some of you recall this was the weekend Coach was suppose to top me. Well we talked about it and decided me being the top just seems right for right now. Maybe 6 months from now or a year from now it will be different, but for right now I'm the top. I certainly have no objection either way. I love being with Coach wither I'm the top or the bottom. I think honestly I did put a lot of pressure on him to top me. I know he'd disagree with me on that, but it is how I feel. I mean I asked him to make it my b-day gift. I think for me what meant the most is that he really wanted to try and he seemed disappointed that he couldn't. The look in his eyes was just so caring and thoughtful. Just means I get more practice at his bubble butt. Plus I get to call him my butt boy now. With that pressure off that we went back to me topping and him bottoming. I had the best orgasm in a LONG time. I like to let the bottom guy cum first. It has to do with me wanting to pleasure my partner. Then once he's done or while he is cumming I shoot. Well not this weekend. I came first and I didn't even have time to pull out (I did have a condom on), then Coach came a short time later.
Speaking of Coach he's definitely bigger. Last time I saw him he was 184ish and this time he was about 195ish. Boy was he more solid. Like hugging a brick wall. And of course he plans on getting bigger. Must say at close to 200 lbs he's pretty solid and thick. I think I'll be creaming my pants if he even looks at me at 300lbs. I mean if he's flexing his ass and you spank him it hurts...you. He's even picking me up with a whole lot less effort. Oh and I have new lifting stats to post today:
CURRENT LIFTING STATS: Working bench press for reps 245lbs
Squats 245lbs
Deadlift 300lbs
Romanian deadlift 280lbs
Barbell curl 105lbs
Shrugs 285lbs
Overhead barbell shoulder press 130lbs
Barbell rows 155lbs
Upright row 90lbs
Close-grip bench press 175lbs
Dumbbell concentration curl 40lbs
After lifting weights (and me giving him some encouragement in a few different ways) we went outside and let the cats out. Ok what is it in the outdoors that makes cat's flip out. Tiger who looks so polite just sitting there becomes MEAN outside. My job was to keep him out of Coach's neighbor's yard. Well I was doing fine until he trotted past me. I pick him up and bring him back to the yard. I didn't hold him for long, but my spidey sense tingled. He was starting to tense up and I could feel his claws coming out so I let him down once we were in the yard. Well he puffed up good shortly after. Then while dealing with that Brenden decide that he was afraid of me all of a sudden and ran from me every time I got near him. This is the same cat that will paw at me at the table wanting me to pet him. Well I'm chasing down Brenden trying to get him back into Coach's yard (he crossed the street) Coach was trying to get Tiger to take him inside. Well Tiger wasn't feeling it and decided to do some scratching and biting. Coach showed me and apparently what he got on his hand was child's play compared to one other time when it happened where Tiger got most of his right arm and nose. Then as soon as everyone was in they calmed down and went back to being all lovey dovey. Speaking of which pumpkin (the youngest) sure has grown attached to me. I'm not complaining mind you, just an observation. He spends a lot of time around me when I'm laying down. Then again it could be cause I'm on his side.
 Well I feel better now writing and reliving all that. Am ready to go back to my apartment and take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment