Saturday, October 6, 2012

Time to focus

Today is me and Coach's over night date. Which means I'm focusing on my time with him and nothing else. Some crap came up yesterday, but I've done what I needed to and I'll deal with it after my date with Coach. One coping mechanism I'm glad I learned is how to detach my emotions. I can't do it for long and it's not a complete detachment, but it's enough to keep me from blowing up on someone. I've had many customers I would have easily blown up on if given the chance. I do have a bit of a temper, but few ever see it cause I don't let myself get that angry. So with that said I'm going to just relax and look forward to tonight.
 I admit I do have a weak spot for bald guys or guys with a shaved head. I don't know why it is, but I have it. This guy is no different. Plus it's hard to resist a naked guy on a couch with a boner. That's very much a come suck daddy off pose.
 Wade Neff is back doing photo shoots and time has been kind to him. He always had that daddy look, but it's just more refined now. He's aged so well and you can just tell that he likes to be called daddy. I liked this photo cause it sets a scene in my mind. You are out hiking and as you look up you see a naked masculine stud just staring at you. My mind is a place of constant sex I swear.
 Ok I really really really want to see this vid. Zeb Atlas is pretty much the only gay for pay actor I can stand because he doesn't beat you over the head with it in scenes he does. He sucks cock, gets rimmed, and actually will make eye contact. It's easy to pretend that he's just gay. Mitch Vaughn is this sexy study that is a big time shooter. I haven't really found a scene of his I didn't like. Well the scenes he does with twinks. That's not so much against him, but against the twinks.

This is Paul Gator. Sadly he didn't too many videos. In fact I can only think of one video he did for Catalina. He's not a tall guy despite the looks. He's only at best 5' 8" and I'm too lazy to go try to look up his actual height. What made me post this video today is that this guy reminds me of someone I know. The very pronounced nipples, the shaven head, the beard. Yep he reminds me of Coach. Except Coach doesn't have his nose pierced (although he mentioned getting something like that done except he wants a bull ring). Funny how I never noticed it before then again not like I had tons of photos of Paul Gator floating around.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to my hands on Paul Gator or have his whole body on/in me... I would do anything to be with him!! Woof woof!!!!

    You thought I was going to make a comment about Zeb Atlas didn't you...

    ReplyDelete