Friday, October 26, 2012

It's going

That's pretty much how I feel about my dating situation. Not really making too much head way. Like I said I would try to contact one new guy per day on manhunt, grindr, scruff, or any other media I have. Well so far I've only had one real conversation arise. So I'm making good headway don't you think. The guy is nice enough, but not sure where it's going to go. The thing is I'm not sure if I'm being too picky right now, but then again after the last few relationships I have I guess I should be.
First off he's unemployed. I know that shouldn't affect anything, but it does. Means that I'd have to do most of the paying and that doesn't make me feel comfortable. Then on top of that I think he's a guy who does drag. I'm friends with him on facebook and I went through a few of his photos since the photo of him is as franken furter from Rocky Horror picture show. Which is one reason why I wanted to view those photos in the first place. Then wham there they were. Photos of him in drag. I don't have anything against guys who do drag, I just don't want to date one. I know it seems shallow and I'm not saying it isn't, but I just haven't seen a masculine guy do drag. I'm attracted to guys. I like beards, body hair, a nice deep voice, and a guy I can watch football with. This guys photo on manhunt was of him with a beard. And he looked pretty masculine in it. I guess I shouldn't jump to conclusions. Not like he asked me out or anything. We've only talked for a day. And on top of that I did say I was looking for more friends my age. Guess I better calm down and just let things happen. I'll ad mit it, I'm not the most patient man in the world.
 Ok it takes balls to wear something like this out in public. Technically he isn't nude, but still it doesnt' leave anything to the imagination. I'm sure it's a great way to pick up guys. Just can't help but wonder where is this?
 Just a fun pose. Fun to imagine myself crawling up his legs slowly to suck on his dick.
 I found this on roids and rants awhile ago. I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with Marvel comics, but that is suppose to be the Black Panther mask, not Batman. I can't tell if a bodybuilder actually wore this during a competition or if it was doctored. Can say I'm pretty sure T'Challa (the guy who is the current Black Panther) was never this build. He did have a good build on him though.
Now this is a bear I wouldn't mind tying up to my bed. Got all the beef in all the right places plus I do love full on beards.

No comments:

Post a Comment