Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Quite energetic

Today I'm quite full of pep. And as such I have so many things to talk about. So I guess I should start from the beginning.
This morning I started on a new pre-workout. Well it isn't really new. I've had it before. It's a different one than I was using yesterday. The thing about this product is that it causes my mind to be razor sharp. I was focusing on the music I was listening too, while feeling every rep I did, and thinking about what to post here. All three at the exact same time. Usually when I'm lifting my mind registers that I'm listening to music, but I don't really hear it until I'm done lifting. This time I heard every single word. It's so weird. Plus when I was doing my cool down bike ride usually my heart rate is about 147 bpm. Today it was 137 bpm which is low for me after a leg workout. I got to the apartment and my mind just wouldn't shut off. Then I started to get horny. Let's just say if Coach was at my apartment we would have been fucking. And I probably could have cum twice in a row. I'll be taking it Saturday and Sunday so he better watch out. Think this weekend is the weekend he's going to have trouble keeping up with me. Normally I don't feel the need to play with myself, but I had to today. Didn't cum cause I had to be at work early, but man would it have been nice.
This morning I had to be on the radio promoting the store so I couldn't be late. And tomorrow I sadly have to be in early for senior day too. Well I guess I shouldn't say sadly. It will keep me from edging which makes it a better chance I'll last until Saturday. The radio spots went well. The DJ who did the spot with me and the rep from the station said I did a fantastic job. They always say I do a good job. I always wonder how much of it is b/s and how much of it is true. I mean who wants to say to someone wow you sucked it up. Obviously they wouldn't say it like that, but you see my point. I just always wonder about that type of stuff.
The other thing I was thinking about this morning is my body image. My overall goal is to be about 185lbs, but I'm afraid to really go for it. Coach will stand by me and help me do it when I'm ready, but I'm so hard on myself body wise that I'm just paralyzed. As you can see Coach is going for the powerlifter look and I'm very much into that. He has made it clear that if I go up to 185 or stay at 165 he will still love me and find me attractive. My problem is that I'm not comfortable with a belly. I mean I'm not looking for a 6 pack or anything, but my stomach has to be kinda flat. Basically I'm not at that age where I'm ok not having a 6 pack or being ok with having a muscle gut like a power lifter. I'm thinking about this because Coach has that look and it looks great on him. I just don't know if I'm ready to go there just yet. I guess I really don't know what I want my body to look like so I don't really have a goal just yet. I want to be muscular and will put in the work to look like that, but I'm not willing to starve myself and diet endlessly to get a chiseled 6 pack. I am only 24 and I know that's one reason why I'm so into my looks. The only time I don't worry about it is when I'm with Coach and he holds me and kisses me. It's the only time it feels like I can be happy with myself.
I sadly have more things I could talk about, but don't want this blog post getting too long today. Do have a song that I think is appropriate for today. It's called Afrodisiac. No that isn't a misspelling. That's how the song is spelled. I think it's safe to say it fits how I feel about Coach sexually. I've done a lot of songs that have displayed my emotions. I think I'm allowed to play one that's a little dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment