Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Yep it's that time of the year again. I went ahead and dressed up today. I got some scrubs from goodwill awhile ago so I'm wearing them today. I'm a doctor or a nurse. Whichever I'm not too picky. And just fyi, I'm so glad I don't have to wear scrubs all the time. I wish I wore tighter underwear. A boner would be very obvious today. Plus they do not keep the cold breeze out. Did wear an undershirt though. You can find pictures of the two on my twitter profile. Adam apparently likes the one of me in an undershirt. So now onto the images that I promised yesterday.
 The fun thing about comics is that you can make the guys exactly how you want. Will say that if I was wearing the bear suit I'd look pretty much like that. Well at least nipple wise. Must say in this case less is more. Wouldn't mind going to the halloween party these guys are going to.
 If Jason went around like this I think he'd have a far easier time killing. Especially at a costume party. You think oh it's just some guy shirtless wearing a mask. Wow he's built maybe I should go talk to him. That's how he'd get you.
 This reminds me of a scary movie, but I can't remember which one. Want to say it had something to do with radiation. Or maybe I'm thinking of those little creatures from the movie Van Helsing. I don't know with my mind anymore.
I probably would have gone to see the third batman movie if bane looked like this. The thing with Bane is that he has a serum flowing threw him that increases his muscle mass and strength. Plus there is no way he would have been smart enough to pull something like making an entire football stadium collapse. This is the guy I think of when I think of Bane.

No comments:

Post a Comment