Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Proof is in the picture

Yesterday I changed my bear profile's main picture. I figured it was time for a change and the picture I was using was over 2 years old. Well I've gotten a few new looks because of it. I think it helps I took the picture when I was at the gym. It was after my chest day. Do wish my shirt clinged a little more. That reminds me I'll have to take another one pretty soon. I recently weighed myself and I'm up 3 pounds. Ted keeps saying that I look bigger, but I kinda need to hear that from anyone else right now. The guy still wants to be with me so his opinion is a little biased. Then again I could wait until next week to take the picture since I plan on getting on an nitric oxide product. The annoying thing about my body in winter is that it always leans out, so I figure if I bulk up as much as possible that will look good for when it comes time for everyone to get back in the gym. I'll look like I know what I'm talking about which means more sales. Or maybe it's just my way of moving on and focusing on me. Either way it certainly doesn't hurt.
My plans with the guy for disc golf on Saturday are still a go. I'm looking forward to it since it's a nice fun activity. Puts no pressure on either of us. Maybe we will do more next time, maybe we will just be friends. I'm not really getting my hopes up this time. It is nice that he actually texts back. And he will from time to time text me after a gap of us not talking. Like I said we'll see how it goes.
 With Halloween tomorrow I figured today I'd share with you some of my pictures from earlier in this blog's history. I finally found a way to do this so here they are. This one is a very nice paint job. One side is the guard and the other is the prisoner. It amazes me how artistic some people are. Too bad it's way too cold up here for someone to ever do this as their costume.
 What's Halloween without a little Hellboy? Not going to lie about the fact I do have a bit of a crush on him. Ron Perlman did a good job as Hellboy and boy was he buff. Kinda wish he was chasing after me instead of Liz. I wouldn't have spurned him.
 This is an image from the french artist Logan. I know his style anywhere. I looked at enough of his images to know this. It's a nice little duality going on. You have a monk (you can tell by the shaved top) getting fucked by satan. Seems like it's from his halloween collection as opposed to any specific comic.
This isn't really halloween related, but it is a guy in a mask. Turns out I didn't have a lot in the way of "scary" images, but then again I think you'll forgive me since this guy is pretty solid.

No comments:

Post a Comment