Monday, October 1, 2012

It's my b-day

Today is my b-day. You see I kinda have a love hate relationship with my b-day. The reason being is that it is the first of October. Fall is truly here and it's only going to get colder and darker. Yet at the same time my late b-day made me one of the oldest in school growing up which of course was a big thing when you were in elementary school. Not to mention in high school you can be one of the kids to get his license and permit early. It's also when school really starts buckling down now that it's mid semester. Plus as a kid I hated Halloween. Not the holiday, but the season. All these scary movies on TV (before we got satellite and you only had a few channels to choose from) and I hated going shopping with my dad at Walmart because of all the scary costumes. I've out grown that, but I still dread the Halloween season. Not to mention not too many things happen after you turn 21. That's why I'm at this weird stage with my b-day. I love that people at least go out of there way to say happy b-day to me, but I don't ever expect anything special. This year is different and better since I've been in a better mood. There is also Coach around to make me smile. I also have a new car and me and Ted are getting along right now.
My plans so far are simple. I'm going out for Dinner with Ted. It's something he had planned and something Coach knew about early on. After we have dinner I got some cheese cake in the fridge. A mutual friend of mine and Coach's will be doing something some time this month to celebrate my b-day. I kinda purposely didn't tell others that my b-day was today. The only ones that I talked about it are Ted, Coach, and you readers. And that last one was more of a last minute thing.
What I'm really looking forward to is my weekend with Coach. He's currently up to 194 lbs. So close to 200 lbs. The goal was to get to 200 lbs for my b-day. Now keep in mind that I love him at 194, 184, or 204. This was just a personal goal for him and he would have reached it if it hadn't been from stress at school and work. For me he's basically reached that goal. The reason for this goal is that I asked Coach to top me. I haven't been topped since I was 20. And when I was getting topped I was on anti-depressants that I'm sure loosened me up. Once I got off them it got harder and harder for me to get topped. Plus I was dealing with assholes who were tops. I told myself I was not going to get topped again until I was in a solid relationship. Hence why I asked Coach to do it. I'm both excited and nervous. Excited because it is another way I can show Coach I'm only his, but nervous cause I haven't been topped in 4 years. I know that if I can't do it Coach won't make me feel bad about it. He will be as gentle with me as I was with him. And speaking of Coach got new stats to post:
CURRENT LIFTING STATS: working bench press for reps 235lbs
Squats 245lbs
Deadlift 300lbs
Romanian deadlift 265lbs
Barbell curl 100lbs
Shrugs 285lbs
Overhead barbell shoulder press 130lbs
Barbell rows 145lbs
Dumbbell concentration curl 40lbs
He's currently on week 10 of his current routine. Starting next week he'll be doing a mass gaining program with a special arm routine thrown in there. I really do need to measure him and right down those stats. Oh and btw I'm currently 165ish. Now look at those numbers again. You can see why he can easily lift me.
Since it's my b-day I figured I'd do something special. No special song today, but in fact a special video. I've said many times over the past that I like uncut guys. Mainly because they pre-cum a lot. Well I was looking for videos this morning and I found this one. This is another reason why I like uncut guys. If you've ever rubbed your dick with a guy you know it can feel amazing. Well then you have to try docking. I've only done it once, but it was with a guy who didn't have a whole lot of extra skin. Yes it is as hot as it looks and sounds. This is also me trying to get Coach excited. I'm such a tease.

No comments:

Post a Comment