Wednesday, October 17, 2012

More trains of thought

I was thinking about well everything and I settled on this one thought. I have never lived alone. I mean I really had to stop and think about that. I don't know if it's because of the fear of being alone or because I'm a guy who is almost always in a relationship where I move in. First I lived with my parents, then lived in a dorm with a roommate (yes both roommates were rarely there, but still I wasn't living alone), then I moved in with Ted and am still there with him and soon to be Coach. I wonder if that has helped or hurt me. In one way it's helped, I respect personal space and clean up after myself, but at the same time I guess I never learned to be ok with just me. Hell when me and Ted were talking about living in separate apartments I was scared to death. Then again that was more for finance reasons. Just another of the many things I've been thinking about. With that said I'm kinda done being introspective for the day (well at least for now) so picture time.
 I keep getting told (specifically by Coach) that when I get older I'll thicken up. I guess I haven't really thought about really looking like this guy here. I mean yeah it would be great, but at the same time, I guess I'm not ready to take that next step which is really working on my diet to get bigger. Plus I know once I get older I'll be less body conscious.
 The guy in this picture went by the name of Dane. He did a jack off video for a studio, but I can't remember which one. I think it was mike hancock. Anyway he looks a bit more cut than he did in that video and based on the shaved body I assume he's a bodybuilder now. I think honestly that's the only excuse for shaving your body. Then again I'm a guy that likes an all natural guy.
 I know this is a fake vintage photo (check the mustache), but I still like it. It kinda reminds me of that Scooby Doo episode where they had that ghost clown haunting the circus. The strong man dressed pretty much exactly like this. Now of course strong men weren't built quite like this guy, but I still found them sexy. I really don't know specifically what it is.
I don't know this guys name, but I've seen him in several video clips. Usually he bottoms. One thing you might notice is that his dick is curved downward. I really do wonder how that happens. I know my dick leans to the left cause of how I jack off, so is that why a guy's dick points downward. Is it because of how they jack off or does it just kinda happen. Plus I wonder how would it feel to get fucked by that. I guess I over think it when I look at it. I know that when my dick is hard it's pretty rigid and I can't imagine it pointing downward would be comfortable or easy to get it in. Would I kick this guy out of bed, hell no. Would I prefer to be the top, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment