Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fun discussion

I was talking to one of my friends on bear and we started talking about cock sizes. He mentioned that he'd like to try a 9 inch dick at least once. Me not so much. My first boyfriend had an 8 inch dick and honestly that was big enough. Before I started actually having sex I would have said I was a bit of a size queen. That changed as I started to bottom and as I saw more dicks besides my own. For me the ideal range is about 5-8 inches. The reason being that that's around the average. I've only come across a 2 inch dick once, and it was on a guy who was like 6' 4". He told me his boyfriend always wants him to top, but I just have a hard time believing that. Anyway I wouldn't kick a guy out of bed soley on his dick size. If a guy had a 9 incher I'd be pretty apprehensive about letting him top. The reason being that some guys are not as gentle as others. When I was looking for guys and they saw the size of my dick I often got that it was big or that they were worried about taking me. Mine is at most a 7 incher. I can only imagine what guys who are 8, 9, or even 10 get. I just don't want to even think about taking something bigger than an 8. The conversations us gay men have.
Another thing I discovered about myself today was that I'm kinda easily guilted. Well not sure if guilted is the right way of putting it. Let me use an example. In 9th grade I had a really cool government teacher. My entire class respected him. Well I want to say the 3rd day of his class he had given us an overnight reading assignment. Or maybe it was the first day. Anyway the next day he simply went around the class and asked us if we read it or not. The first person that honestly answered no basically broke all of our hearts. My teacher looked at him (or her), and said I'm very disappointed and continued on. All of us just felt so low. Like we had done all done something wrong. Luckily I had read (a couple minutes before class), but still I felt it. That's kinda what happens with me in life, but it doesn't work if just anyone does it. My parents use to do it to me all the time. That was probably the worst punishment I could get was being told that they were disappointed in me. Today that still holds true. The closer I am to a person or the more I value their opinion the more it hurts when they say they are disappointed in me. If some random person on my blog was to say that, it wouldn't bother me because I know I'll never meet the person and if I did they wouldn't know it was me. Now yes I should work on that, but at the same time I really don't want to. I guess because I know that even though it can ruin my whole day, it does keep me from doing things I know I'll regret.
Anyone else wondering where this happened? I use to be a fan of professional wrestling, but quickly out grew it when the WCW disappeared. I didn't care for the WWF and still don't. Anyway I know that they are staged and the hits are pretty fake, but sometimes things like this happen. All it takes is grabbing the wrong place and pulling. Will say the guy has an amazing back so I'm sure he's built all over. And he's got quite the ass on him. Sadly I can't see the faces of the people in the audience. I'm sure they are smiles and chuckles.

No comments:

Post a Comment