Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hump day

It's hump day today. I'm not has hyper as I was yesterday. Did want to stay in bed this morning, but that's because I was tossing and turning most of the night. Horny plus trying to sleep does not help. Yes I could have jacked off, but I am a man of will power. I said I'd save it all for Coach and that's what I'm going to do. Which is kinda starting to back fire. My musk is starting to become a little over powering. I know it's because of the back up in testosterone. It's great for my workouts not so much for anyone that wants to be around me in the morning. I think Coach will be in trouble come Saturday. Other than that not too much going on. Yesterday was uneventful and today is senior day so I can't spend too much time trying to blog. I did get a weird question on my formspring:
"Do you like violently bearhugging people?"
Normally I can post my answer and the question on blogger, but looks like formspring has changed that and is no longer shaking hands with blogger so I have to post it myself. The answer is no I don't like to violently bear hug someone. I will give bear hugs to those I care about deeply though. Like my dads or Coach. It certainly isn't a violent one.
I got this pic from gods among men over there in the side bar. This picture disturbed me a bit. The reason being is his forehead. Not a single visible wrinkle even if you zoom in. Almost as if it was retouched (probably was) or he had quite a lot of botax. I'm 24 and even I have some forehead lines. Plus I also have a problem with paragonmen. A paragon is basically the standard for perfection. Well no one is perfect and to present guys that they feel are perfect to the rest of us doesn't help our self esteem. I have no problem with shaved guys, but I like body hair. I'm not focused on a guy with a 6 pack cause that's a guy who has a very strict diet so it's hard to go out with him, but that's just me and my opinion. The point of putting out pictures like this is to have these models who have an unrealistic quality.
This is the final part of a scene with Alexsander Frietas and Craig Reynolds. It's from the movie Major Asshole. It's a very hot scene. I happen to have it on my comp. There is a lot of gut and chest punching. It's a very masculine scene. It's a scene I can easily watch from start to finish and that's saying something cause I skip ahead almost all the time.
This is a comic strip from adamandandy.com. As you can see you'll have to click on it to be able to read everything or just go on over to that site. I found this fitting this week. My b-day was Oct 1st and that's when this was updated. Now I wouldn't make Coach dress up as a butler, but he would be servicing me in one way or another wink wink nudge nudge.
Finally this is Trey Walker. He was the bottom in the scene with Paul Barbaro. I think that's the right Paul. It's another scene I was able to watch from start to finish. I came many times to that scene. I love guys with pierced nipples. I've been with a few that have had them done. It's one way to drive a guy wild. He also kinda reminds me of one of my dads. He also has his nipples pierced and is about the same build as Trey here. And don't be fooled by my dad's small size. If he gets you in a leg lock you are not getting out.

1 comment: